September 22, 2021 - As of October 15th we can only accept fully self contained RVs as our washrooms will be closed.
WHAT’S NEW FOR 2021?
- Each site will have access to FREE Wifi. The network name is ‘FortCamping WiFi’; password is fortcamping2021
- We have cut the old cable cord! BUT Digital cable is now available at Fort Camping through your own Shaw Digital Cable box. Please make arrangements with Shaw in advance so you can enjoy digital cable during your stay!
- We are excited to host you at Fort Camping in 2021, and please respect our COVID-19 Plan which states:
- maximum 6 people per site
- respecting other guests & staff by keeping a safe distance of 2 meters (6 feet)
- masks are appreciated in all common facilities
- abiding by the maximum occupancy limit for the general store & laundry room facilities
Bookings are now open for 2022
You can book 365 days out on a rolling calendar for 2022. In other words you have to wait until the BC Day long weekend to book that weekend for next year, but any dates up until today are open now.
A stay at Fort Camping will put you and your family in the heart of some of the best that British Columbia and the Vancouver area has to offer. Whether it’s fishing on the mighty Fraser River, going to see a show in downtown Vancouver, playing a round of golf at one of our many golf courses or a day trip to Victoria or Whistler, it’s all easily accessible from Fort Camping.
Located in the Fraser Valley on the Fraser River, Fort Camping let’s you breathe that good country air, while being close enough to the city to enjoy everything it has to offer. Fort Langley has some great restaurants, amazing antique shops and don’t forget to check out the wine tours! The family will enjoy the Fraser Valley Circle Farm tour with a stop a local dairies for some ice cream.
Fort Camping offers 156 camping sites equipped with fire pits, and services as well 5 tent cabins and our General Store. We cater to all kinds of campers, from the largest RV needing a 50 amp pull through site to those who just want a space for their tent. Or maybe you’d like to try “glamping” With 5 tent cabins we can make your camping experience extra special. Book your entire 2-week summer holiday at Fort Camping in Brae Island Regional Park and let us help you make memories that will last a life time.
If you would like to communicate with a manager please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact our Reservation Desk 604-888-3678 or Toll Free: 1-866-267-3678
Email us at email@example.com