Reservations are strongly recommended.
- 100% payment is required for all reservations
- Sites will not be held without payment
- Fort Camping does not offer site specific reservations. Requests are accepted but not guaranteed.
- $7 convenience fee is applied to each reservation at time of booking
- $25.00 locking fee is applied if you choose to lock your site in
- Minimum 2 night reservation required for all weekends (Friday & Saturday dates) & 3 nights for all long weekends (Thursday – Sunday dates).
- Drive-in for fewer nights accepted first come – first serve based on site availability.
- Maximum stay is 30 nights in a rolling calendar year.
- Our recreational winter program allows for an extended stay from the end of Thanksgiving to the week before Easter.
Reservations by Phone:
- Reservations line is available during gatehouse hours dependent on season.
- Phone reservations are not taken on Fridays & Saturdays.
- Online reservations are made in real time. Your credit card will be charged at time of reservations & an email confirmation will be sent upon completion.
- Online reservations are for single reservations only. A separate reservation must be created if more than 1 site is required.
- Use the comments section of the online system to let us know about any requests you may have or if you are camping with friends.
- Please make sure to include lane name as well as site number when requesting an area of the campground.
Cancellations are accepted by email only. Please email email@example.com.
Campsite reservations cancelled prior to 14 days before arrival are subject to a $10 cancellation fee. Campsite reservations cancelled less than 14 days before arrival forfeit 100% payment.
30 days’ notice of cancellation is required for all tent cabins, groups of 10+ campsites and the group site or deposit will be forfeited.
No wait list is offered.
For site rates please click: Rates 2020
Reservations are open now to book into next summer.
We’ve been listening to our campers and we’ve made some changes to the booking process. You will be able to pick your site and lock it in for a $15.00 fee. We’re charging the fee because we won’t be able to optimize our occupancy. You’ll also be able to book your group online by booking a block of sites. We hope these changes will make a better camping experience for everyone.
Please DON’T say your unit is smaller than it is when booking on line. It just means when you get here and don’t fit in the site we may not be able to accommodate you in a larger one. Remember when the system says no available sites…that means we’re sold out!