Reservations are strongly recommended.
- A 50% deposit is required at time of reservation. (100% is required for all long weekends)
- Sites cannot be held without deposit.
- Fort Camping does not offer site specific reservations. Requests are accepted but not guaranteed.
- Minimum 2 night reservation required for all weekends & 3 nights for all long weekends.
- Drive-in for fewer nights accepted first come – first serve based on site availability.
- Maximum stay is 30 nights from April – October
- Maximum stay under our winter program is 180 days from October 15 – April 13
Reservations by Phone:
- Reservations line is available 9am – 9pm during the shoulder & peak season
- Due to the high volume of calls received you may need to leave a message and your call will be returned as soon as possible. Please be patient.
- Phone reservations are not taken on Fridays.
- Online reservations can be made anytime
- Online reservations are made in real time. Your credit card will be charged at time of reservations & an email confirmation will be sent upon completion.
- Online reservations are for single reservations only. A separate reservation must be created if more than 1 site is required.
- Use the comments section of the online system to let us know about any requests you may have or if you are camping with friends.
Campsite reservations cancelled prior to 14 days before arrival are subject to a $10 cancellation fee. Campsite reservations cancelled less than 14 days before arrival forfeit the deposit taken at time of reservation. 30 days’ notice of cancellation is required for all tent cabins, groups of 10+ campsites or group site or deposit will be forfeited.
If there is no availability for your selected dates please email us to be placed on the wait list.
Please take a look at the Rates Page to note NEW changes to our rates for 2017.