Reservations are strongly recommended and are now open for the 2022 summer season.
Minimum 2 night reservation required & 3 nights for all long weekends (Thursday – Sunday dates) for the period of April through October.
Please review new minimum night requirements and new COVID-19 cancellation policy.
- 100% payment is required for all reservations Sites will not be held without payment
- Fort Camping does not offer site specific reservations. Requests are accepted but not guaranteed.
- $7 booking fee is applied to each reservation at time of booking
- $25.00 locking fee is applied if you choose to lock your site in
- Maximum stay is 30 nights in a rolling calendar year.
- Our recreational winter program allows for an extended stay from October to April. The maximum stay is 180 days.
Reservations by Phone:
- Reservations line is available during gatehouse hours dependent on season.
- Phone reservations are not taken on Saturdays or Sundays.
- Online reservations are made in real time. Your credit card will be charged at time of reservations & an email confirmation will be sent upon completion.
Cancellations are accepted by email only. Please email email@example.com.
Campsite reservations cancelled prior to 14 days before arrival are subject to a $10 administration fee. Campsite reservations cancelled less than 14 days before arrival forfeit 100% payment.
30 days’ notice of cancellation is required for all tent cabins or deposit will be forfeited.
No wait list is offered.
Please note that until April 16, 2022, all washroom facilities are closed and we are only accepting self-contained units.
Please be accurate about the size and type of unit you have when booking on line. If you aren’t you may find when you get here we won’t be able to accommodate you in a suitable site.