Reservations are strongly recommended.
- 100% payment is required for all reservations
- Sites will not be held without payment
- Fort Camping does not offer site specific reservations. Requests are accepted but not guaranteed.
- $7 convenience fee is applied to each reservation at time of booking
- Minimum 2 night reservation required for all weekends (Friday & Saturday dates) & 3 nights for all long weekends (Thursday – Sunday dates).
- Drive-in for fewer nights accepted first come – first serve based on site availability.
- Maximum stay is 30 nights from April – October
- Maximum stay under our recreational winter program is 180 days from October 15 – April 13
Reservations by Phone:
- Reservations line is available during gatehouse hours dependent on season.
- Phone reservations are not taken on Fridays & Saturdays.
- Online reservations are made in real time. Your credit card will be charged at time of reservations & an email confirmation will be sent upon completion.
- Online reservations are for single reservations only. A separate reservation must be created if more than 1 site is required.
- Use the comments section of the online system to let us know about any requests you may have or if you are camping with friends.
- Please make sure to include lane name as well as site number when requesting an area of the campground.
Cancellations are accepted by email only. Please email email@example.com.
Campsite reservations cancelled prior to 14 days before arrival are subject to a $10 cancellation fee. Campsite reservations cancelled less than 14 days before arrival forfeit 100% payment.
30 days’ notice of cancellation is required for all tent cabins, groups of 10+ campsites and the group site or deposit will be forfeited.
No wait list is offered.
For site rates please click: Rates 2019
ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS THROUGH OCTOBER 13, 2019.